Why should you meet SweBend?
Learn about the upcoming trends and possibilities in the bending industry. Talk to us about bending machine upgrades or discuss new bending machines on four exhibitions this year.
We will be exhibiting on four of the major conventions around the globe. Together with our skilled and trusted resellers we will demonstrate:
– Why a SweBend machine is unlike any plate, section or forming
machine on the market,
– Why quality components and engineering matter for the results
– Why a SweBend machine is more expensive to purchase – but
easier & cheaper to maintain
– Why a SweBend machine is the best investment You’ll ever
Metalloobrabotka in Moscow, Russia - August 10-14
Euroblech in Hannover, Germany - October 27-30
- How you can Boost the Performance of your CURRENT plate roll
- How we’ve extended, equipped and upgraded old plate rolls to match client’s new demands
- How our clients easily roll the most durable, heavy duty materials in their SweBend machines
Fabtech in Las Vegas, USA - November 18-20
- Performance Combined with Simplicity
- Unmatched Quality
- Superior Bending Power
- And Reliability.
Tube & Wire in Düsseldorf, Germany - December 7-11
Due to the Corona Virus this fair is postponed. Read more here
Hall 5 / H01 – Meet us with M&M Respondeck Gmbh. Meet SweBend on the World’s Leading Exhibition for the Pipe industry. Our machines take pipe processing to another level as they produce 3D Bends in the most simple fashion the industry has experienced – with only 3 simple inputs. We’ve revolutionized the Roller Coaster Industry with 10x Production speed Increase and Maintained Radii Smoothness.